The FarmLead Mobile App is the most innovative physical grain trading solution as it brings buyers and farmers together more directly in a transparent, market-efficient process. Using the FarmLead Marketplace effectively expands your grain marketing and/or buying strategies in a risk-free environment. Ultimately, the FarmLead Mobile App helps your farm or agribusiness bottom line and be more productive, all while at home, the office, in the field, or at the kids' activities!
Register your free account, post your grain deal (include a photo of what you're trying to sell), and it automatically goes in front of 100s of verified buyers. These buyers can negotiate directly with you on price, quantity, transportation, movement period, & payment terms, among other questions they may have. Verified grain buyers can also post their deals, and it immediately is put in front of 1,000s of growers across North America.
Available features include:
- Simple posting offers to buy and/or sell grain (can edit, delete, and/or duplicate offers)
- Taking pictures of a your grain or an grading certificate to help verify its quality
- Negotiate on price, quantity, transportation terms, payment terms, and add commentary to help get a deal done
- Create alerts to notify you when specific types of grains and offers are put on the FarmLead Marketplace that relate to your specific price and area guidelines
- Unit/measurement calculator (mass, length, area, temperature, & volume)
- Price per unit calculator (can view the price of a grain in lbs., bushels, kilograms, metric tonnes, short tons, and CWT)
- The daily FarmLead Breakfast Brief, a grain markets note written every weekday
Why Use FarmLead?
• Simple to use
• 24/7 access with the FarmLead app
• Easy-to-understand tutorial videos
• Customer support from real people with lifelong experience in the agriculture industry1
• Negotiate your terms to your liking!
• Only pay a connection fee if you close a deal!
What Does FarmLead Cost?
• There is no cost to register, list, and negotiate on any grain deals on the FarmLead Marketplace!
• If you do find a great deal, our connection fees to close the deal are only $1/metric tonne for the first 80 tonnes, then $0.25/metric tonne thereafter.
• Both buyer and seller pay the same fees – FarmLead is not biased to either side of the trade.
• Optional credit payment insurance of 0.65% of the deal’s value
• Grain inspection services (~$25/test)
All your information is kept completely confidential. Only if you make a successful connection on the FarmLead Marketplace is your contact information passed along to your counterparty.
FarmLead maintains strict credit validation on all its buyers, requires both buyers and sellers to rate each on each completed transaction, and has partnered with global leaders in credit insurance and financial credit analysis to ensure the high quality of grain trade on its marketplace continues. Sellers can also choose to deal only with bonded companies, while both buyers and sellers can indicated if there are specific counter-parties they would not like to deal with.
What Do FarmLead Users Say?
“"If I'm short a few loads, FarmLead is the first place I look to start finding those extra tonnes to see if any farm has something available." - James (Major Midwest grain company buyer)
"Put up my grain on FarmLead.com thinking nothing would happen & a few hours later I'm closing a deal for $3,000 more than any other bids!" – Scott (Minnesota 3,200 acre farmer)
“We’re pretty old-fashioned but it’s way easier to see if there's any grain for sale on FarmLead before even making 1 phonecall." – Jason (Western Canadian grain buyer)
I posted it on FarmLead at 8pm and it was out of my bin by 6pm the next evening for a price that was 15 cents/bushel better than any other bids." – Craig (Saskatchewan 4,200 acre