1) Add your products / services:
- Begin by adding your offerings - products and services - to the App. Add product name, Brand name and cost & you are ready to start.
2) Add Sales calls & get Notifications just in time:
- Add your meeting plans with customer details, schedule & location and the App will notify you in time for such Sales calls.
3) Capture Sales meeting summary:
- After / during the meeting, just access the meeting screen and update the sales closure details including summary, products sold, costing etc.
4) Support for Sales postponement & projection:
The App supports capturing of complex situations like "postponement" or "projected" sales. Simply set the status to "Postponed" or "Projected" and the App will automatically add appropriate sales calls for a future date as specified by you.
5) Generate and export Sales Reports
- At the end of the day, just open the Revenue Reports section & you can review your revenue performance for the day, for past 7 days, or for the current month (week-wise).
- At the click of a menu, you can export CSV data for the report over email, open in Excel (note: this includes manual steps, please check MS Excel help for details.)
8) Easily e-mail your reports from the App:
- Setup your email preferences like Send-To-Address, Title, message body etc from Settings so that you do not have to type in everyday.
- Once setup, simply go to Menu, click Email Report and you are done.
9) Language support:
The App currently supports 2 languages, more languages will be supported soon:
- US English
- Hindi (India)
About Sales Reports:
1) Revenue reports - Daily, past 7 days, Monthly
2) Performance Reports - Product wise Units sold & Revenue (Daily), Product wise Units sold & Revenue (Monthly)