Our delegate feedback lists three key elements to the continued success of the AMPLA Annual Conference; Quality Speakers, Relevant Topics and the opportunity to network with peers in a collegiate atmosphere. This year will be no exception!
AMPLA has once again developed an informative, current and thought provoking business programme. With an overarching theme of “Innovation”, our presenters are experts in their fields and will deliver a comprehensive range of topics from “The internet of Things to “Brexit and the potential impact on the resources and energy sector”.
The conference opens with a Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening at the perfectly located Customs House along the Brisbane River, with the business sessions commencing from Thursday morning until Friday evening.
All conference delegates will have access to the AMPLA 2016 Annual Conference App. This App will provide immediate access to the most current conference information, including:
• the conference programme - details of all business sessions
• biographies of all conference speakers, chairs, panel members and commentators
• details of the Social Events Programme
• a list of all delegates
• sponsor profiles
• poll and feedback opportunities
• information on Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• social media conference feeds for Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.