You will find all the info you need to prepare for a great weekend onsite, like:
- The Summit agenda, including workshops and special events
- Session and workshop descriptions
- Speaker information and bios
- A complete list of exhibitors and sponsors and
- Ways to connect with other attendees
Download the app before the Summit to plan your agenda and start meeting attendees!
The YSC National Summit is the only conference specifically focused on young women affected by breast cancer. It is a three-day national conference featuring inspirational speakers, workshops addressing the unique issues that young women with breast cancer face, and special wellness activities. Find the most up-to-date, evidence-based information and tools. Attendees also have the opportunity to connect with a community of other young survivors and co-survivors from across the country.