Here’s how it works:
Creating a new Push Notification is simple by using our Push wizard!
1. You start by selecting the type of notification you would like to send (Select Price Update)
2. You then select one of your properties from the list provided
3. You will be taken through the details of that property, starting with the image that will be used for the notification. Of course you can change this image if you want to. Then you click “next”.
4. Here is the “Listing Details” screen. This is where you make any changes that relate to your push notification. In this case we are doing a “Price Update”. All that you to do is type in the “new price”. Then press the Next button.
5. The “Push Messages To” screen lets you control who will receive the notification. It is broken into to two sections: Followers and Social Accounts. Simply select the groups that you want to send to. If the social account boxes aren’t available you will need to set up links to your social accounts in the My Profile section the app. This will then let you Push notifications to your Facebook and, Twitter accounts.
6. Now is probably a good time to preview your message before you push it out to the public. Select Preview.
Your mobile office is broken into 5 categories as follows:
Your Live Feed is the same as that seen by all users on the followit site. It delivers notifications from everything that you are following. You can select your Live Feed anytime to keep updated on what’s happening in your area.
To get back to your office menu simply select the office menu option at the bottom of your screen.
Next we have the Message Centre. The message Centre is where you will receive messages from buyers and sellers. When they receive a push notification, they can reply directly to you using Connect Direct, followit’s internal messaging system.
No Agent’s office would be complete without this powerful tool. When you open the Listing Leaderboard you will see a list of all of your properties. It tells you how long the property has been on the market, how many people are following and importantly whether or not the property is trending upwards our downwards.
You can create a push notification for that property directly from the Listing Leaderboard. To see more details on that property simply select it from the list.
You can also see a list of your own push notifications by selecting the “My Push Activity” button. Many of the Push notifications are system generated when your property changes status during an upload from your CRM. This feed also allows you to delete notifications, which can be handy if you make a mistake!
The Following Manager lets you see and refine everything that you are following so that you customise the information that you are receiving in your Live Feed. You can see how many matches or notifications each following has received and by swiping the “following” from right to left you can edit, delete and even pause the following.
The Inspection Planner lets you see what inspections you have planned and allows you to create new inspection times where required. Of course this links up with the followit website so that public users will be able to see any changes that you have made.
By now you would have seen your public profile page on followit. The My Profile section allows you update your profile including changing your personal details, linking social accounts and adding new content to your Agent Profile’s timeline including testimonials, images and videos.