To get the most value from this App, you’ll need to have pre-registered for the summit. IDC will provide you with a personal conference code, which you’ll need to access the summit agenda. You can use the App without a code, but the information it provides will not relate to this specific event.
This mobile App allows you to:
* View schedules and explore sessions for your conference.
* Build your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Rate and comment on sessions.
Features of the App:
* Agenda – see the summit agenda, including by tracks or personalised according to your selections or recommendations based on your interests.
* Reminders – be alerted when a session that you’ve registered for is about to start.
* Session information – read about the planned sessions, workshops and round tables taking place and add them to your personal agenda.
* Guide – see the layout of the summit, including the location of all of the session rooms.
* Attendees – find out about the delegates and speakers.
* Partners – find out about the partners that are supporting this event.
This App uses Bluetooth beacons to provide location-based information. Continued use of GPS and/or Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This App was created by Fujitsu Services Ltd. Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.