This version only supports EntelliGuard models of: ACB, ACB Euro, C & D.
• Real time monitoring: Real time data like current, voltage, power, energy & trip events can be monitored remotely.
• Product catalog: This gives ability to scan or manually enter the catalog number of the trip unit/cassette/power circuit breaker to get details of the product and its accessories.
• Multi-lingual: Available in the following languages- English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
• Offline data viewing: Data captured from live connection to a Trip Unit can also be viewed later in offline mode.
• Capture Snapshot: Take a snapshot of all data and waveforms directly from the GTU as well as of the offline data at any point of time in a pdf/excel file and can send via email.
• Bookmarks: Save your frequently used screens for easy access.
• Product Walk thru: Use the demo icon at the bottom right of the landing screen to view the features of the application without needing to connect to the live breaker.
• Bluetooth/Wi-Fi transmitter. Refer to “Configuration guide” at http://apps.geindustrial.com/publibrary/checkout/Installation%20and%20Instruction%7CDET-804%7Cgeneric
• DB15-DB9 Serial port adaptor for connecting GTU to transmitter
How it Works? Simple...
• Connect the transmitter to the front serial port of the Trip Unit using the DB15-DB9 adaptor
• Connect the mobile device to the transmitter (pairing for Bluetooth & Wi-Fi network for Wi-Fi)
• Launch the application and connect to the transmitter to receive data
Elite Version: New release with more features like Edit settings, Compare Snapshots, Waveforms, Time current curves, Harmonics.
For any comments, questions, or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
User guide: http://apps.geindustrial.com/publibrary/checkout/Installation%20and%20Instruction%7CDET-805%7Cgeneric
For more information, please visit : http://www.geindustrial.com/products/conversion-kits-and-trip-units/entelliguard-manager-app