GfK Echo Mobile Alerts is the ultimate tool for closed loop management of Hot Alerts initiated by customers. Using a simple, clean and purpose-driven interface, you can:
• Review customer responses and alert activity in real-time
• Filter responses by alert type / status, time period, customer segment, and more
• Contact customer directly via email or phone
• Forward customer responses by email to colleagues
• Close/resolve alerts
• Leave a note for colleagues to read
Note that only individuals in companies that have specifically activated GfK Echo Mobile Alerts access will be able to log in.
If you are a GfK Echo user who would like access to the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local project team and we will work with your company to get you up and running soon!
For more information on making GfK Echo a critical part of your organization, contact GfK:
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions. More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries. By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
About this app:
With the GfK Echo Alerts mobile application GfK clients are enabled to act on alerts from customer feedback anytime, anywhere! Customer alerts are displayed in real-time on your mobile phone, making it easier than ever to immediately follow up with your customers. Features of this application are:
• Overview of pending alerts
• View the details of alerts including your customer's comments
• Contact your customer by email or phone for alert follow-up and resolution
• Keep track of customer cases with notes and status updates
• Filter alerts on status and timeframe
• Search for alerts