Transform your paper forms, documents, and lists into intelligent Mobile Forms on your smartphone or tablet.
We transform your paper forms and your team uses them to collect data on their device of choice.
Easy to use and customized for your process. Get innovation out of the office and into the field.
Please note: Go Mobile Forms is a PAID subscription service and you get a 14 day free trial. A Go Mobile Forms account is required to use this app and you can sign up for free.
Your forms, your way, from anywhere.
Your team can collect data in a quick and easy way on iPad’s or iPhones.
Work with intelligent forms and you can collect many data types including:
• e-mail addresses
• take pictures or use ones on your device and you can draw on them
• barcode scanning
• signature capture
• selection (single or multiple)
• date or date/time
• GPS location
Go Mobile Forms is the platform to enable you to:
• Work anywhere with all the data and processing rules on your device to ensure your accuracy
• Can work off line if you don’t have an internet connection – send and receive updates when you next get a connection
• Option to remember your answers from the previous time you filled in the form
• Save partially completed forms to come back to it
• Able to calculate values including taxes, discounts, etc.
• Reduce or eliminate paper forms processing
• Cut costs by reducing printing, storing, distribution, and processing paper
• Works on your device so you are free to use the device you want
• Productivity improves with your up to date checklists, documents, procedures, and manuals in your smartphone or tablet
• Save time with one time entries that can be used back at the office
• Data entry is reduced back at the office freeing up time for more value added work
There is workflow automation to allow for approval of completed forms before data is sent back to the office.
Mobile forms are used in property management, inspections, time sheets, punch in/out, and safety forms.
More than forms, you can grant access to your project documents, plans, images, blueprints, and other data.
As seen at the BUILDEX Edmonton 2014 trade show.