Field-tested for several years, our system uses proven cellular, sensor and mobile technologies. It's scalable from small family farms to large operations for berries, vegetables, fruits and nuts, grapes, and row crops (corn, soybeans, wheat). A gThrive system pays for itself in months by increasing yields and reducing water, fertilizer, and energy (pumping) costs. With gThrive, growers know more so they can make better irrigation, fertilization and pest control decisions. Now they know.
Growers use our system to:
• Monitor water usage, irrigation events
• Measure EC, a measure of fertilization
• See soil temperatures for planting, harvesting
• Sunlight absorption
• Frost control
The gThrive field monitoring system features:
• 5 kinds of measurements: soil moisture, soil temperature, electrical conductivity (EC), air temperature and sunlight
• Data on your phone immediately
• Real time data
• Measurement in more places in a field
• Ready to use in about an hour
• Requires no calibration
• Moving and adding gStakes in minutes
Easy to use graphs enable users to see their measurements on smartphones or Macs graphs for any time period.
A typical gThrive system includes:
• gStakes, soil probes containing sensors and communicating wirelessly with the gThrive Base station
• gLink Base stations, relay stations that transmits measurement data to the gThrive cloud over cellular networks.
Requires current gThrive user account and a gThrive hardware system.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or higher. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, and iPad 2 or better.