Quality Assurance and Improvement in the Efficiency of Groundwater Data Acquisition in the Field
GW-Mobil® is a software solution for the acquisition of groundwater data in the field, equipped with a set of quality assurance tools. False readings, the confusion of station names or transcription errors, that can happen to the most experienced personnel, are prevented.
After the measurements have been carried out, the data is imported from the mobile device directly into the ground water management system GW-Base® 8.0, which makes the labor-intensive work of formatting data before transferring it into another system unnecessary.
Some features of GW-Mobil®:
• maps, photos and basic station data that are stored on the mobile device help to located and identify stations
• all stations can be alternatively displayed on Google Maps™
• already during data input in the field the completeness and plausibility of the data is checked
• tools for planning and managing routes lead to an increase in efficiency
• data can be directly transferred from the mobile device to the GW-Base® database, which saves time and eliminates type errors
• by using barcode scans, mistaken station identities are no longer possible
• With the help of GPS and Google Maps™ you can directly navigate you to the stations
- Please send a Mail with your Device ID to email@example.com to register your GW-Mobil-Version
(Get Device ID in the GW-Mobil® App via Registration-Button)
GW-Mobil® is only utlilizable in combination with GW-Base 8®.
*Please note that Google restricted the database access on SD cards (since Android 4.4 and higher)