At BOOTS & COOTS, we see the big picture with a degree of clarity that comes with our unprecedented heritage in the industry. Our VISION is an incident-free industry. Our MISSION is to provide our clients with the leadership, processes and relentless pursuit needed to accomplish this vision.
The Boots & Coots Blowout Contingency Plan (BCP) is arguably one of the best tools available for determining what level of risk we are accepting. The exhaustive process provides the client with a detailed picture of risks associated with a blowout. The BCP (PDF) will include but is not limited to the following:
• Emergency management organization and job descriptions
• Mobilization priorities
• Initial procedures and instructions
• Identify critical equipment, personnel, contractors, and suppliers; Data acquisition needs for site survey and files
• Safety, documentation and audits
• Emergency classifications, risks, and consequences
• General intervention strategies
• Blowout scenarios
• Specific intervention strategy to identify relief well and surface needs for hypothetical blowouts on critical structures and exploration wells
• Logistics and support with details of when and how to source equipment, material and services requirements based on scenarios and local capabilities
For emergencies, please contact 1-281-931-8884 immediately.