Synchronize your data with your LinkedIn account, and after only 3 single steps, you will be able to share your data:
- Open the application
- Press share menu
- Enter the other person's email
And that's it!
- You can import your professional contact data from your LinkedIn profile (you need a LinkedIn account)
- You can also edit your contact data (Just push "Refresh" and then "Edit"
- You can show up to 3 current jobs.
- The data is stored locally on your mobile phone, so you won't need connectivity all the time.
- You can refresh your local data if you modify your LinkedIn profile.
- You can generate a QR code containing you personal data or Web Page
- You can share your professional data. You will only have to write the other person's email and Business Card will write a template for you with all your info. You can always edit it before sharing. If there is no internet connection, the email will be sent when connectivity is available.
- You can show your professional data on the screen of your device (vertical and horizontal format), as if it was a traditional paper Business Card, or export it as a png file in your main storage device.
- If your contact has CamCard Lite installed, or any other Business Card Reader app. then he/she can take a picture of your digital Business Card, and your data will be automatically imported to his/her contact agenda.
- You can take a screenshot of your business card and print it, or share it.
*Business Card stores and shows your own professional data. It does not store or share data from your contacts
*Your personal data will never be accessed or processed by 3rd parties.
*If you are using a tablet, Business Card will work only with the main account.