The 4G Camera System has the following characteristics:
1. 4G video streaming (720p, H.264) from multiple cameras to user’s mobile phone or computer.
WiFi camera choices:
a) Outdoor fixed camera with IR night vision
b) Indoor Pan/Tilt camera
2. Supports both 4G USB modem and Pocket WiFi (or called WiFi Hotspot)
Pocket WiFi is sold widely in the world. User puts SIM inside the Pocket WiFi to connect to the internet.
It means the 4G camera system can be used anywhere in the world with this Pocket WiFi support.
PS: 4G USB modem and Pocket WiFi are not sold with the system package.
3. 4G video DOES NOT go through any anonymous server.
This protects customers from supplier closing down the business and video confidentiality.
In fact, the 4G video goes through a small Smart Server also sold to the customer running at their home/office.
4. We implement REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY to the system.
With our system, user can contact the cameras connected to the 4G network at any time. All this is done by our Smart Link technology.
Other competitors can only do this by going through their cloud server. When their server gets busy, the video stream will drop significantly. Needless to say the risk of using those anonymous servers described above.
5. One 4G SIM card works for multiple wireless cameras.
This is a very economical way to run the system.
6. Truly plug and play with little to no setup.
Everything is pre-configured in the package for easy usage.
This includes the SSID and password connecting the Mobile Server and the WiFi cameras within the same package.
Every package passwords are different with machine generated random passwords. No two packages share the same password.
7. Free Android & iOS apps and PC software to manage and view multiple cameras at multiple locations.
8. Optional Wireless Sensor function
When wireless sensor triggered, snapshots from all connected WiFi cameras will be taken and emailed to the user.
Optional sensor choices:
a) Wireless Remote Controller with the following function:
iii) SOS (when pressed, same effect as sensor triggering)
b) Wireless PIR sensor
c) Wireless door sensor
9. Optional NVR (Network Video Recorder) to record all video streams from all WiFi cameras 24/7.
Recorded video can be searched and played back remotely using the same Android & iOS apps and PC software.
10. Optional 8 channels relay on/off switch box
The USB plug in 8 channels switch box can be controlled by the user manually by using the web interface.
The switch box can also be switched on/off as a result of alarm triggering.
User is free to setup any combination of the 8 on/off switches.