This application helps you track your preferred companies' filings at the US SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) web site.
You will receive an alert when a new filing is recorded.
You'll also be able to see additional information about the company like: 5 top earners, officers & directors CV, stock performance and more.
Once you find a filing that you would like to see, click on it to go to the SEC web site and read what is influencing the stock price.
This app is still in building process. Right now you can:
1. Use a predefined list of companies.
2. Add to, or Delete from that list.
3. Receive notification when a company in your list filed in the SEC.
4. Use “+” button to add a company (not just long click).
5. Add "Ticker" info in "Add new company" screen.
6. See additional information like Stock price and change %, 5 top earners, Officers & Directors and their CV.
7. Adjustment to tablets.
8. Nick name and Ticker edit capabilities.
Additional capabilities will be added in the future future.
Go to my web site for instruction on adding new company or click on the "?" button in the application:
Please email with issues you fined before leaving less then 5 stars.