Customize your job hunt based on your needs and your location. No matter what type of restaurant jobs you’re after - server, bartender, cook, or cashier - and no matter what requirements you have - nights and weekends only or jobs in your neighborhood - you’ll find the one that’s right for you.
Job seekers can:
1. Create a killer profile, find restaurant jobs in your area, get referrals from friends and get hired - fast!
2. Stand out by showcasing your work history and getting that hiring managers attention.
3. Find the restaurants that live up to your standards
4. Share and refer your friends for open positions at your restaurant.
5. Request a referral for restaurant jobs that you want to explore. Give referrals to your friends.
NOTE: Restaurant managers can go to www.hotschedules.com/recruit to claim your restaurant. Then you can post jobs and leverage the power of your network today!