• Logify logs your mileage by itself!
• No need to push a button to start or stop the logging!
• No need to type with your cloves, on a chilly morning, from where to where you drove!
• Cross my heart!
Just install the free app and introduce it to your car. Once you have done that, you can just drive and forget the app until you need to report your trips and mileage. If you are curious and want to check the logged mileage earlier, your free to do it, but there's no need for that.
Logify app is primarily meant for logging the mileage and making minor adjustments. Reporting and data analysis can be performed in our web environment, found from www.logify.net
Where can you use Logify data?
• Tax Deduction Reports
• Business Expense Reimbursement
• Business and Personal Driving Data Analysis
◦ Why Jim reports twice the mileage of Jack when their sales areas are approximately the same size?
◦ I think I drove as much as usual in January but why did I use so much gas?
• Reporting to and billing customers
App is highly configurable and can be customized to meet your needs. For example: does a short stop between two trips start a new trip or does the first one continue?
Your car and Logify app can be acquainted using your cars Bluetooth hands-free. If your car in not equipped with one, then a device called iBeacon can be used. If neither of these options are for your then you can log your trips manually or use Vehicle Movement Detection built into the app.
Logify web solution is still in development, currently offering few basic reports and data export to Excel, where it can be further analyzed. We are adding new functionality and reports to web solution all the time.