A working day is a long day, but can be even longer if you don't remember the time you came in, or how many minutes you spent in lunchtime.
This is where WorkItOut comes handy: just press a button and you're done. Check-in when you get to the office, then with a tap you can tell when you went to lunch and when you came back. From then on a timer is going to tell you how long it takes before you can safely leave the workplace.
But that's not the end! WorkItOut is notifying you when the working time is supposed to end. You can also export your daily timetable as email and send it to yourself in order to keep a tracking of your overtime.
Working time duration is completely customizable, the app is light, fast and completely ad-free.
It's time to WorkItOut.
Do you like WorkItOut and would like to helo by testing new features? Check the beta versions by joining the Google Plus group: https://plus.google.com/communities/102279844132952268019
WorkItOut is free software! Feel free to grab the code at https://github.com/MarKco/workItOut and collaborate!
Future features (Feel free to suggest new ones!):
- Widget for fast timestamp insert
- Customization of worktime duration
- Customization of pauses duration and number
- Exporting timestamps to csv or excel by week or month
- Optionally you can insert a minimum number of hours to reach daily, weekly, monthly
- Notification switch
- Added application drawer for easier options access
- Added "About..." activity
- Bugfix: you can now cancel manual insertion of a timestamp
- When inserting a new entrance timestamp old ones are deleted only if they belong to a previous day
- You can change exit time
- You can change timestamps after first insert
- You can stop overtime counting by stopping on the "Exit" button