- 699 quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Study mode: Remove familiar questions to narrow down your target and concentrate only on your weakness
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed graphic results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Test mode: has the ability to retest the missed questions, only concentrate on the important ones is key to success
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- Sharing with social network
- Support both landscape and portrait
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
Certified Paralegal (CP) or Certified Legal Assistant (CLA) is the title of paralegals in the United States who have passed the Certified Paralegal Exam and have met additional education and experience requirements for certification as a CP or CLA. In the United States "paralegal" and "legal assistant" are frequently used interchangeably.
The primary function of paralegals is to assist the delivery of legal services. According to the American Bar Association: “A legal assistant or paralegal is a person, qualified by education, training or work experience who is employed or retained by a lawyer, law office, corporation, governmental agency or other entity and who performs specifically delegated substantive legal work for which a lawyer is responsible.”
Certified Paralegal Exam
The Certified Paralegal Exam (CP Exam) is given in January, May and September each year. Beginning in September, 2013 the CP Exam tests applicants on Communications, Ethics, Legal Research, Judgment, Analytical Ability, and Substantive Law (including the American Legal System, Civil Litigation, Contracts, and Business Organizations).
According to Legal Assistant Today magazine, the CP Exam has a 45-50% pass rate