- Unlock AD account and reset or change password.
- Search company directory.
- Browse organization chart.
- Update personal information including photo.
- File access.
- SharePoint portal access.
- Publish Microsoft SQL data using SQL query statement
- Out-of-Office assistant.
- Read company latest news update with mobile push notification.
- Password expiration notice.
- In-app branding with customer company logo and support contact information.
Employee will enroll Self-Service by providing
- Company email address and password
- 3 answers of self-defined security questions for future account unlock and password change
For system administrators
- InfraDog account and Management Point installation are required.
- No firewall, No VPN , No DNS change is required.
- Free for 10 AD users or less.
- Server Mobile Admin app can be used to manage Active Directory and publish company news.
IMPORTANT! Steps to deploy Employee Self-Service in 5 minutes
1. Create InfraDog account on web.
2. Install Management Point in your network.
3. Discover AD domain controller.
4. Enable Employee Self-Service.
5. Notify employees for enroll on mobile.
* Securely hosted by Microsoft Azure Cloud, encrypted SSL for all communications.Security PIN code is enforced to access app and any critical actions.
- Active Directory: Windows 2003 AD and above