PureCloud Collaborate is designed to unleash the creativity, ideas, and passion of your employees, partners and customers with anytime, anywhere access. Quickly search and find the expertise in your company and communicate by phone, SMS, chat, and email.
• Access employee profiles in a cloud-based directory
• Search colleagues by name, title, skill, and qualification
• Update your profile from within the app
• Create a favorite list of company contacts
• Call, email, and chat from within the app
Collaborate requires the following permissions. Here's how we use each one.
• INTERNET - Collaborate requires network access to interact with the Collaborate data servers.
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Required for Google Analytics. Collaborate uses Google Analytics to help report issues and to let us know what's most important to our users.
• CALL_PHONE - Collaborate allows you to call anyone in your organization directly, including phone numbers with extensions.
• NFC - Collaborate supports NFC for communicating user profiles between NFC-enabled devices. Try it!
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Required for reading images for setting profile pictures and informal pictures.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - If chat is enabled, Collaborate uses this permission to get notified at device boot to establish a connection to the chat server to receive chat messages within your organization.
• VIBRATE - Required for providing background notifications of incoming chat messages. Note that vibration can be disabled within Collaborate.