Please Note- this software can only be used in full with the cloud server account available from ExVeritas (www.exveritas.com) or email email@example.com
• Schedules and manages Ex inspections and remedial actions (including maintenance, risk assessment and permits) with automated task allocation and tracking.
• Manages inspectors schedules and competences, gives inspectors ‘close out’ levels based on competence.
• Inspection questions are intelligently selected based on the location, area classification and the equipment/inspection type.
• Equipment is intelligently checked against the area classification and location details to ensure that the wrong equipment can not be installed or inspected.
• You can add equipment specific inspections such as ‘check oil level on gear box’ to ensure experience is passed on to new inspectors.
• The Ex Inspection software works for plant, assembly or rig inspections, ideal for mobile equipment.
• Includes a full database of flammable materials to automatically enter temperature classifications and gas groups based on flammable material within an area.
• User editable database of certified equipment parts for ‘one click’ entry of all certification data needed for inspections.
• Automatically calculates and creates intrinsic safety system drawings and reports by clicking on a power supply, cable type and equipment!
• Failure type analysis, identify problems with manufacturers, materials or specific environmental conditions, check for failures by ‘installer’!
• Each system comes with support as an option – our verified experts from ExVeritas can log in if requested and give opinions on individual inspections or assessments to resolve issues fast!
Cloud Based Host Benefits
• Ex Inspection Software Data is collected on your android device and ‘uploaded’ to a cloud based management system. The advantages of this system included:
• iEx can be viewed on any system at any location, no installation required.
• Unique user log in and tractability by time/user/location. Can be accessed globally and on multiple device types and data can be input from multiple device types
• Each cloud based system is tailored and branded to each customer, your specific site layout and area names are pre-configured and other details such as area classification and hazardous gas details are preconfigured.
• Uploaded Ex Inspection data records inspecting engineer details, time, date and location via GPS automatically
• Uploads can be real time (Wi Fi/3G) or at the end of a shift for expert off-line checking, problem resolution and decision making. Inspectors can upload pictures, video and audio.
• The database is maintained by our technical experts to be permanently compliant with the legal and technical requirements for Inspection. When users log in they will be notified of any changes or updates to the system.