Scan365 helps companies discover immediate and actionable customer insight. Its purpose is to successfully close the GAP between brand promise and customer experiences by:
- Gathering multi-channel customer feedback
- Analysing results to deliver actionable customer feedback
- Presenting actionable customer experience insight
1. Feedback Gathering: Scan365 collects customer information through multiple media and across multiple customer contact points:
- customers are contacted through IVR +/or SMS integrated in call centres or PBXs, IVR +/or SMS outbound campaigns, Emails, Point-of-sale promotions, QR codes or in-store kiosks - via Android (dedicated app) or any url embedded kiosks (Linux, Windows etc).
- we ask customers to leave feedback through short easy-to-complete questionnaire over the phone or via mobile, tablet, or kiosk station after/during interaction with company. We believe that intelligent short feedback can be fully satisfactory, informative, not boring, even fun and have high response rate: therefore we like to ask 3 questions - about Satisfaction, recommendation and verbatim comment.
- feedback can be gathered in various languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Malaysian or Chinese etc.)
2. Feedback Analysis: Feedback data is continuously passed to the Scan365 processing engine where we:
- in case when feedback was provided over the phone we run speech to text recognition.
- score each response to calculate Satisfaction, Net Promoter and Loyalty measures, aggregate by branch location, area and region and compile time series results.
- use "Natural Language Processing" to automatically interpret and categorise open response questions and free text comments. Our unique system is both intuitive and self-learning with accuracy and depth of analysis improving as your programme evolves. In most cases we use 12 types of NLP (Natural Language Processing) categories analysis on received comments (Product, Price, Waiting time, Attitude etc.) We can use either industry preconfigured NLP categories for Automotive, Airport, Bank, Telco, Hotel or Restaurant industry or run Generic NLP categorisation which will allow to run deep analysis in order to choose best NLP approach accordingly with particular DNA of the particular company.
- automatically identify instances where customer feedback is at odds with the brand promise and (using business rules) take appropriate action on:
- Customer Alerts > Negative experiences > Immediate email to Stakeholder summarising issue.
- Customer Delights > Positive Experiences > Congratulatory message to stakeholder from manager + option of recognition credits.
3. Feedback Presentation: Real-time uploads to the "Customer Command Centre", an intuitive and interactive dashboard that:
- builds a hierarchy to mirror your organisational structure that delivers results at branch/location, area, and regional levels (across multiple countries).
- has a rich graphical-interface to display data using:
- branch and territory and national average comparisons.
- league tables to rank performance by branch/location.
- allocates and displays open-text feedback from individual customers into up to 12 industry-specific categories.
- provides an interactive results "workbench" for ad-hoc Analytics of live customer feedback data.