With Juvo, gone are the days of long commute times, complicated schedules, and wasted money on gas. Juvo caters to your hourly needs and helps find jobs that work for you. Closer location, better schedule, and work that allows you to do more of what you love.
Juvo Beta is launching in Atlanta but will quickly be expanding in major cities across the US.
• Let Jobs Find You: Juvo is always scanning for local opportunities and sends push notifications whenever a match is found as you go throughout your day
• Swipe to View Jobs: job hunting has never been easier with the ability to swipe from job to job
• Make More Money: Juvo helps you quickly identify jobs that are a better fit for you, whether it’s more money, shorter commute, or work you enjoy.
• Juvo Score: allows you to see how a job benefits you, based on wage, location, fit for you, and potential for skill development
• One Click Apply!:No need to fill out numerous forms. One-click apply gets you in front of employers quickly and easily
• Notifications: get notified when an employer is interested in you!
• Pleased to Meet You: Juvo provides photo and audio tools to help workers create dynamic introductions that can instantly be searched and/or sent to businesses with the touch of a button.
• Grab an Extra Shift: Juvo creates a forum to help businesses and coworkers post open shifts as well as swap assigned shifts.
• Resumes: instantly upload your resume, so that employers can easily review your profile and make an offer
Voice greeting: you can upload a 5 second greeting to introduce yourself and let prospective employers know why you’re a good fit
Receive Recommendations: Juvo’s Feedback feature allows businesses and coworkers to let others know exactly what qualities make a worker a valuable asset.
• Communication: stay in touch with colleagues without sharing personal information
Leave a Review: rate your experience with the employer to help the Juvo community determine if the culture, management styles, and work environment will be a good fit.
• Community: integrate your social network and see who of your friends has worked at that company before coming soon