○ Store and manage your properties' details and associated information such as utility companies, inventory lists and expenses, etc.
○ Add the tenants' details of each property and generate rent schedules based on the rental agreement.
○ View an event calendar showing you when rent will be due, insurance is due for renewal and if you are based in the UK, then when your electrical and gas safety certificates are due to be renewed also. You can additionally set a reminder by enabling the bell icon in
the popup window of the event when clicked on.
○ Generate a bar graph or a pie chart showing your income and outgoings during a year from the date that you specify. The bar chart gives a month by month breakdown, whereas the pie chart shows the total for the year.
○ View a summary of your fixed assets based on the purchase price, improvement costs and current value of each property that you have supplied.
○ Generate pdf documents containing information on your properties such as rent schedules, inventory lists, tenant information, etc that can then be saved and printed.
**Please note that on first start of the application you will be asked once to select either the UK or US as your country, so make sure you select the right one, as this cannot be changed afterwards. Also you will need to download 'Adobe Reader' or another pdf reader in order for the generated pdf files to be shown once they have been created.
***This application is free to add one property, but if you wish to add more properties then you need to activate it via an in-app purchase. The price is £21.99 / $30.99
In order to improve the quality of this application, feedback on improvements is welcome.