It's simple: Sync your contacts from the Mojo cloud to your Android based phone. When someone calls back from you prospecting session, Mojo ID will present to you an image containing the contact information, previous call notes and their property information. Once your call is finished, you can make a note about the call and decide whether or not to mark it as a contact in your Mojo database.
With Mojo ID, you can now start the conversation off right, without the drudgery of trying to identify 'who' from your prospecting session is calling you back. You will sound much more confident and convert more conversations in to appointments.
*App does not require access to the address book on your devices, and therefore does not modify or delete any associated/existing contact data.
1. Download the application.
2. You will login using your PIN, email address and password (so have this handy)
3. Once the app loads, select the ‘Configure your sources’ button
4. You will select either the group tab, or the list tab (or both) and select the lists/groups you wish to sync to the application, then press done.
5. Once you confirm the lists and groups you want to sync, the app will begin syncing the data in those lists and groups, to your phone. This process can take some time depending on the amount of records, have no fear, you can get out of the application and it will continue in the background as a process.
6. Make sure to open the app before each calling session to ensure your synced contacts are update before you begin calling.
7. You’re done! When someone from your synced Mojo contacts calls you back, we will pop the following image on your device, so you can answer the call intelligently.