The problem? Most of the time these marketing methods were completely unsolicited – they were “push,” as marketers pushed information to consumers. As a result, we often refer to these solicitations in a negative way and respond angrily. We use terms like:
So how is email marketing different?
The major difference between email marketing and the other marketing methods is that people opt-in – or choose – to receive your marketing message. This is GOLDEN. It’s like an open-door invitation to share your information and expertise with your customers. That, my friend, is something you just can't pay for.
Convinced it's time to pay attention to email marketing? Then let’s talk about where to start. In this report you're going to learn everything you need to know about starting your first email list with one of the most popular and best email software programs on the internet: Aweber.
In this report we'll cover:
1. What Is an Email List?
2. How Do You Get Subscribers?
3. Why Build an Email List?
4. Why Use Our Recommended For Email Marketing?
5. HTML or Text Messages or Both?
6. How to Set up Your List & Opt-in Form
7. How to Set Up an Autoresponder
8. How to Send a Broadcast Email
9. How to Set up a Blog Broadcast in Aweber
10. Finding Targeted and Interested Subscribers
11. The Rules & Laws Around Collecting Email Addresses
12. Email Marketing Statistics
13. Show Me The Money - How to Make Money With Your Email List