The Nanospark: CNC Machine Monitor app is the brains of the Nanospark: CNC Machine Monitoring system. This user friendly app will walk you through setting up which machine events to monitor. You'll tell Nanospark what to watch for, when to monitor, who to send alerts and reports to. Receive the messages by email and/or SMS (text message).
Use Nanospark CNC Monitor App to:
- Monitor multiple components of your CNC machine (up to 8/machine),
or just one or two components of multiple machines.
- Help improve production efficiency and increase revenue
- Set the state that will trigger an alert notification being sent
- Customize the alert message
- Send alert simultaneously to multiple contacts
- Receive alerts and reports through text message and/or email
Have Nanospark record machine component activity and email you a summary of it's operation.
- The report may be a chart, line graph, bar graph or .csv file (for use with Excel templates)
Schedule reports to be sent:
- By Job (or work order)
- By Shift
- Manage contacts within the application
- Free trial
• Get a feel for how simple it is to setup monitoring events
• Using simulated inputs, send messages just like your machine will
• 50 messages free messages included (any combination of email