- Managers can search for a team member by name, view their employment details and absences, and communicate with them using email or phone
- Employees can view their person and job information
- Employees can view their payslips for the last 12 months
- Employees can create, edit, delete, and view their absences
- Managers can update job, position, grade, location and organization of their team members
- Employees can view and update their W4 information (Only for United States)
Oracle Mobile Self-Service Human Resources for Oracle E-Business Suite is compatible with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3, 12.2.3, and later releases. To use this app, you must be a user of Oracle Self-Service Human Resources and/or a user of Oracle Payroll for viewing payslips, with mobile services configured on the server side by your administrator. For information on how to configure mobile services on the server and for app-specific information, see My Oracle Support Note 1641772.1 at https://support.oracle.com.
Oracle Mobile Self-Service Human Resources for Oracle E-Business Suite is available in the following languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Canadian French, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.