What MobiDB Database Designer can do?
It’s able to design databases with multiple tables and complex relations, calculated values, export of the filled in database to CSV or PDF and then sharing it to external apps or just printing in hard copy.
Easily design databases
Designing custom libraries is easy in the convenient designer. Just drag and drop fields (string, integer, checkbox, email, date, picture, etc.) on to the form and arrange them in a way that will make the entry readable.
Conveniently manage entries
MobiDB Database Designer enables users to view the records as a table. Table view is highly customizable – it’s possible to change columns width & order, sort and filter the entries. You can view your data as a separate card which provides more information, such as extended text notes, pictures and photos. It’s also possible to view your records on map if you entered any GPS coordinates. Label the entered locations, proceed to details and add new entries right from the map view.
Helpful for many users
MobiDB Database Designer is the perfect way to keep track of personal and business data: belongings, orders delivery, travels and trips, inventory, invoices, project management and any other item you want to list. The app is a good fit for property and store owners who need to manage some stuff and funds, project managers who need to maintain projects and manage the team, couriers and travelers who need to store locations and be able to view them on map and many other business users.
The created databases can be shared via Dropbox or OneDrive for further use on other Android and Windows 10 devices.
Suggest new features here: http://mobidbdatabase.uservoice.com
• Multiple user access and synchronization. Synchronization with Windows 10 client app is available;
• Importing/exporting CSV files;
• Export to PDF;
• Printing via Google cloud print (Android 4.4 and up)
• Multiple tables and relations;
• Dependent drop-down lists;
• Ability to attach files;
• Advanced Location control able to view entries on the map, change GSP coordinates by moving map marker, add new records from the map view, create custom labels for map markers.
• Totals in table view;
• Nested tables;
• Advanced multicolumn designer for phones able to set number of columns in the designer.
• Ability to layout fields on the form in the way that is more functional and convenient for you;
• 21 pre-set database templates that can be easily edited;
• 19 field types are supported: string, float, checkbox, date, hyperlink, email, phone, picture, address, etc.;
• Sorting and filtering by multiple fields;
• Entering and searching for data using bar codes;
• Interactive tutorial.
More information on MobiDB features: http://helpcenter.perpetuumsoft.com/KB/c114/en.aspx
MobiDB Database Designer is a convenient, powerful and fully customizable professional database management tool for business users that can help catalog, store and keep track of your data. Check it out!
Free version has some limitations including limitation of 1000 entries per table and of 2 tables per database. It's possible to import only 10 entries from CSV. 5 entries can be exported to PDF. Printing and synchronization feature is available in the paid version of MobiDB Database Designer.