• Values easily surpass ANY strategy.
• Build an organization based on core values.
• Why values matter?
Values are significant part of our lives. They define ourselves in various ways, determining
our ambitions and therefore helping us to set our goals and objectives.
• Core values
The backbone of the company’s culture is being formed exclusively by the executive board.
Ways of treating people by the company, as well as the values’ nature itself, are commenced informally at the very beginning. And whilst they are being developed, they eventually become an organizational habit. If you desire to build an appropriate enterprise, make sure you comprehend how crucial the core values are.
• 3xR - Recognize. Repeat. Reward
High quality feedback and recognition drive performance and progress. The key is to recognize people for their work and values.
Begin with yourself, create and follow your company’s core values and then become an undisputed example for your employees.
Motivate and appreciate your employees in every single way. Give them both high quality feedback and valuable experience.
• Start your Recognize, Repeat & Reward process now!
Step 1: Put your values to work
- Set your values in the centre --- of your company.
- Hire people with your values --- in mind.
- Acquaint new people with the focus on organizational work --- what are the rules and values.
Step 2: Enable recognition
- Define recognitions based on your core values.
- Recognize frequently.
- Put the recognitions at the centre of your organizational culture.
Step 3: Instant feedback
- Provide high quality feedback.
- Reward people with recognition.
- Instead of waiting for review cycles, do it on the spot.