Collect. Lodge. Store. Report.
In real time, and on the go.
Lifespan DEA is the revolutionary new software for the Domestic Energy Assessor. Through this App you can collect your data on site with our easy to use Lifespan Mobile interface; then lodge the certificate direct with Landmark via Sterling, Stroma or Quidos Accreditation Schemes.
You can store your energy data, images and site notes against every EPC lodged in our powerful web-based Lifespan Asset Management System, and add value to your services by offering your customer reports on all the energy data you have collected for them.
Don’t just provide your customer with an EPC. Provide them with energy intelligence.¬ Using Lifespan Mobile for Android you can make the most of Lifespan DEA to complete energy assessments on the go, and complete surveys without the paperwork.
You can work wherever you are in real time with an internet connection, or if you don’t have a connection you can save your progress and submit later. With this software you can perform simple data entry functions, but also manage more complex media inputs in place of the traditional paper format. Great for auditing purposes too, as it simplifies the job of collating all the data for submission.
Lifespan DEA will add real value to what you can offer your customers, and really set you apart from other DEAs.
· Complete more surveys in a given time, thanks to our simple and direct process.
· Do everything instantly via the internet if you have a connection on site.
· Alternatively, save your progress and upload your EPC later - the choice is yours.
· Store your information and customer data safely, securely and with unlimited capacity.
· Analyse the data and give your customers a report in addition to their EPC.
· Upload and annotate images, and automatically link them to property addresses.
· Streamline the job of auditing data by saving all images and notes together in one place.
· Allow Sterling Accreditation online access to the data for auditing purposes.
· Log in and view saved assessments at any time, without a connection.
· Sync together with your personal Lifespan database via RDSAP portal.
· Download draft EPCs at any time via the internet. (England, Wales and NI only)¬