Job seeking and recruitment are equally daunting tasks on the opposite ends of a rope. While the
former needs long days waiting, numerous applications and a stunning bio; the later needs heavy
investments, reliable contacts and maybe collaborating with a recruitment agency.
RecruitMe app is a “marketplace” for temporary / permanent job seekers, freelancers and potential
employers to have a streamlined exchange of job requirements and job recruitment, right from their
From finding day jobs to small gigs in various fields ranging from plumbing to designing; and hiring
sales assistants to full-time software developers, RecruitMe app has it all.
With an intuitive interface capable of accommodating employers and employees from the
surrounding localities, the app allows the employer to post an ad specifying the job position, wage
rates, skills and other parameters which is publicly available to the job seekers within the app. In less
than 15 seconds, the employees can post their availability, experience and skills via an ad of their
own. This streamlined process enables easy communication between the two parties using the in-
built messaging system; bringing them in direct contact while avoiding the long and costly
procedures and hassles.
RecruitMe has some amazing features:
1. Easy and separate login for employers and employees.
2. Facebook connect for easy accessibility.
3. Post ads in just 15 seconds to show your availability and requirements.
4. A streamlined search available for both recruiters and job seekers.
5. Find ads based on the availability of dates, distance, location and skills.
6. Get the best suggestions over prospective vacancies and candidates available nearby.
7. Employers and Employees can mutually like each other’s ads and add them to private
8. Contact each other through a seamless internal messaging system to share files and other
With the app currently available in the UK, US and spreading out to other parts soon enough, it’s
time to get you featured on this new marketplace for jobs and recruitment: RecruitMe! Contact
us or leave your valuable feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org