Whether you’re looking to upgrade your equipment with a new motor, order spare parts or troubleshoot your application in the field, the Motor Toolkit Camera feature connects you to our Siemens product or service teams. In a world where a failed motor can shut down processes and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost product time, the Motor Toolkit contains critical information and direct communication channels with Siemens to respond preventatively and immediately to a motor problem.
• Take a picture of any Siemens motor nameplate and get fast motor support.
• Forget a basic motor formula? No problem. Use common industry formulas to get quick results.
• Plan your project with the Lead Time Calculator.
• E-mail motor resources and training material straight from the app.
• Learn more about motor basics and where motors are used along with trouble shooting advice from Siemens motor experts through our White Papers.
• Find the right motor for your project by accessing motor features and viewing dimension prints to see how the equipment fits into your application.
• Find contact information to support your quotation and technical needs, connect to the right web site, look for solutions in other Siemens apps and understand more about what Siemens offers.
• Stay current with the latest trends in industry and how Siemens solutions are making companies more competitive.
Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare as well as providing infrastructure solutions, primarily for cities and metropolitan areas. For over 165 years, Siemens has stood for technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality. Our almost 370,000 professionals based in 190 countries deliver sustainability and profitability to customers worldwide.