The working process for an engineer will be:
1. Check in to a job
2. Check risk assessment
3. upload photo before work done.
4. upload photo after work done.
5. Write work note
6. Add materials if any used.
7. Update status of the work.
8. Get client's signature to complete the work.
9. Check out the job.
RNW has uniquely positioned itself as one of the only businesses at the cutting edge of value driven collaborative service delivery in its market. Something demonstrated in our unrivalled client retention rates, we believe is a result of our dedicated, open, transparent and mutually beneficial partnering approach to everything we do. At RNW we tailor everything to you, by seamlessly integrating into your business, not forcing you to work within ours...