Never before has so much seller information been made available while on the go. From product details and market prices, to current inventory levels and sales history; making better decisions when buying new inventory has never been easier.
Ever make the mistake of buying more of something that wasn't selling? With our tools, you will never make that mistake again. See your last sale date along with 30 and 90 day sales quantities and average price. And if the item is selling great, you will know whether to buy everything they have or just a couple.
Want to know all the fees involved when selling an item? Just tap the green NET value and a popup shows you the full breakdown. Enter your cost to get a true idea of the profit you can make. And to simplify creating listings, add how many you bought and click Add to Cart. You can later use our web tools to add all your items to a shipment or create listings for them.
Tired of buying an item only to find out later it was an Add-On item, Hazmat, or Oversized? We show flags for all 3 conditions right on the screen above the product image so you know right away whether you should skip the item.
NOTE: A subscription to Amazon Pro Merchant and SellersToolbox are required to make use of this application. Our free account offers 25 scans every day.
• Integrated barcode scanner - nothing else to install
• Voice search - Provided by the device
• Amazon's price if they are selling the product
• Quick icons to search product on other websites
• Color coded sale rank background - From bright green to red
• Sales rank number and percentage in its category
• Tapable image showing full screen version
• Add-On Item indicator if the product is a part of the program
• Oversize indicator when product will be assessed oversize fees
• Hazmat indicator if Amazon.com's FBA program will not allow the product
• Search for products using a UPC, EAN, ISBN, ASIN, or any plain text
• Weight and dimensions
• See the lowest 6 New and Used offers as well as the lowest 5 FBA offers
• Market pricing with tappable NET to show a complete breakdown of fees
• Buybox and page owner information
• Features listed under the price and shipping information on Amazon.com
• Full text descriptions of the product
• Deep product information such as the list price, manufacturer, number of customer reviews, the customer star rating, and more
• Shopping cart functionality
* The following features require being signed up for a PRO or ADVANCED account on SellersToolbox.com.
• List of skus in inventory for the product
• Details of each sku include the sku text, item condition, quantity, cost, price, and item note
• Sales data show the total sold, date of last sale, and the price
• Sales history for 30 and 90 days includes number sold, number returned, and the average selling price
• The last 5 sales are provided with their details
• Supplier list and ability to create new suppliers
• Shopping cart for each supplier in addition to the General one
Shopping Cart: Use to prepare listings by entering a supplier, condition, quantity, cost, price, and item notes. A cart exists for each supplier. Change carts while shopping to help organize purchases and facilitate more detailed reporting.
Sellers: A list of other merchants selling the product with their prices, feedback and rating. Know who else is selling and whether it is worth trying to compete.
Inventory: Always know how many items are still for sale, what they are priced at, and what they cost. Avoid purchasing too much inventory or know to buy everything available.
Sales: See how well the item is selling if it is a repeat purchase. Makes buying the right number of items much easier and eliminates guessing.
Search Icons: Tap the icon to search the product on these websites - CamelCamelCamel, BookScouter, Amazon, eBay, and Pricegrabber. When it is time to dig deeper, these websites are just a tap away.