Are you looking to decrease the amount of time spent tracking the type of risk taking place on your construction site? Does your company look for ways to reduce paper waste? Are you looking for ways to help ensure workers on your site stay safe and informed about the task they are preforming? Are you a foreman or superintendent who wants to keep his workers safe but also reduce the amount of time spent filling out a daily hazard analysis?
Here at SiCORE we believe every worker has a right to review the work their being asked to do and stay safe. Our mission is to give company’s a way of tracking risk on their sites without having to search for people or deal with going through stacks of papers. This allows foreman/superintendents to conduct in-depth hazard reviews with their workers while decreasing the amount of time spent on them.
The SiCORE App uses an innovative approach in simplifying the process of conducting pre-task plans (PTP’s), job hazard analysis (JHA’s) or any other type of hazard review. It is designed with the ability to:
* Create hazard analysis on your phone or tablet.
* Reduce the time spent of tracking down what your workers are doing daily.
* Increase your knowledge of what type of work is being preformed
on your site.
* Create multiple reports for different tasking or crews.
* Daily weather updates for crews to review before the work shift.
* A risk matrix that is simple to use and easy to understand.
* Email a copy of the hazard analysis as a pdf.