This application streams audio from a Bluetooth headset to the device speaker and vice versa.
Enabling and disabling Airport mode.
It can be useful for:
* Babysitting: you can leave your phone near the baby and walk around the house with the headset on
* Wiretapping: you can wear the headset and listen from distance to what is being said
* Hearing impaired: give someone the headset to talk, and listen while wired headphones are connected
* Just for fun :-)
* Samsung S2,Android 4.03 - works fine
* Samsung S4,Android 4.22 - works fine
* HTC one - works fine
* Samsung S1,Android 2.2 - need to play around, press the Stop/Start button until there is a sound
All devices were tested with Plastronics Headsets
Please leave a comment if your device is not supported.
If the application crashes don't uninstall it, Bugs are been fixed
1. sometimes after incoming call the app is activated but no sound is heard. but if u turn on the recording the sound is there.
2.if u chose to play the sound in the external speaker and there is no sound try to connect wirerd headphones and disconnect..in most of the time its solve this rare problem
there is a new version coming up with some bug fixed, it will take me some time to test it.....if any of u want to be a tester this is my email: firstname.lastname@example.org