The first of its kind, Social Prenup is a photo consent app that allows you to review photos of you before they are shared across social media. The app creates contracts with your friends and coworkers, keeping them from sharing pictures, video, texts, and emails without your consent on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
Social Prenup provides you with legally binding agreements written by the attorneys of Private Social, LLC, to increase the protection of your photos and online reputation. If a contract is broken, you can take the offender to court for monetary damages, up to one million dollars.* But it doesn't have to go that far—share images with your individual friends right in the app and get their permission to post them online.
With a signed Social Prenup, you won’t have to worry when a romantic relationship goes sour or a potential employer does a thorough background check on social media websites—your online image and privacy are backed up by a real legal document.
Convenient and user-friendly, the photo consent agreements are drafted and ready to send immediately after Social Prenup is opened. Send “prenups” to friends using the app, or email them out to share with other friends. Social Prenup will notify the user if a contract has been accepted, is pending, or has been denied. Secure your images with Social Prenup!
Social Prenup is free to use, with the following features:
• Pre-drafted legal contracts available immediately
• Easily distribute Social Prenup photo consent capabilities within the app or via email
• Approve or deny specific pictures for posting from your friends within the app
• Five free contract credits available when app is installed and in-app purchases are available for more contracts
• Enjoy funny notification messages and hashtags as you collect contracts
• Available in English and Spanish