The first ever Data Privacy Asia 2015 will feature over 25 international and regional thought leaders who will share insights on the future of Asia’s Data Privacy landscape.
To find out more about the conference, visit http://www.dataprivacyasia.com
Download the official app, a one stop resource for attendees to build their network and get the latest updates.
The full list of functions will enable participants to:
• Access the attendee list and easily find industry peers who are participating in the conference
• Exchange contact details with other participants
• Set up networking meetings with other participants
• Actively participate in and shape sessions by sending questions to the speakers
• Make the most of your visit with tourist information about Singapore
• Speak up - provide feedback via the app to tell us what you think
• Be one step ahead - view your personalised agenda
• Download industry reports, studies and white papers from select companies at DPA 2015!
Who should attend the conference?
• CEOs and decision-makers looking to understand how Data Privacy can drive growth and the implications for their companies.
• CFOs who need to know how Data Privacy could affect bottom-lines and how they can track ROIs on data privacy initiatives.
• Data Privacy Officers who want to know the latest trends in data privacy in Asia and the innovations in the field.
• MNCs and regional businesses who must know how Data Privacy laws in Asia differ from home countries and how to prevent their organizations from violating these laws.
• Regulators who need to know the latest data privacy frameworks developing in Asia and how this will change the region’s approach and mindset to data protection, privacy and cyber security issues.
Don’t wait any longer, sign up at http://www.dataprivacyasia.com to book your seat at DPA 2015.