TCS FORE™ - our process maturity assessment and transformation methodology - objectively assesses the current process state and then targets establishing the ‘To-Be’ state. We do so by establishing the current process maturity baseline, identifying the target performance using standard benchmarks and recommending & implementing a roadmap to achieve the same.
The TCS FORE™ process maturity evaluates the organizational and process goals across 4 maturity levels.
Level 1 corresponds to the current / present state of processes & systems and where they just meet basic operating requirements.
Level 4 propels the processes towards excellence by leveraging best practices. Each level is measured in terms of goals at both an organizational level and at a process level.
· Over 60% faster time-to-market resulting in higher market share
· Improved customer experience leading to higher retention and loyalty
· Predictable cost of operations through scalable technology and processing environment
· Joint discovery of process maturity with the customer and co-transformation to achieve higher process maturity
· Partnering with clients to improve business processes in multiple shared service centres spread across various continents
· Up to 45% reduction in overall cost of operations through process harmonization, technology rationalization and people consolidation.
· Increased Straight Through Processing, up to 30% elimination of manual effort and up to 70% improvement in productivity due to streamlined and standardized processes