Power Engineering, first published in 1896, is a monthly engineering and applications magazine that serves the North American power generation industry including electric utilities, industrial power plants, independent power producers, co-generators, and the engineering design and construction firms serving this industry.
- Current and past issues of Power Engineering, absolutely free!
- Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition you know and love
- Articles designed for maximum mobile readability
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading
- Rich media offerings include embedded videos and photo slideshows
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.