How you deal with your people is important, so this app shows how to get it right, with the skills needed for all work-centered discussions, skills which have been proved by hundreds of managers in a range of industries.
You can use these skills in your own way. You can observe other managers using them – or going against them. And you can see how staff and colleagues react.
They are demonstrated in discussions where you really want to get things right, such as:
* Dealing with unacceptable performance whilst retaining motivation (includes the discipline option),
* Introducing change whilst gaining co-operation and commitment,
* Handling employee complaints and avoiding de-motivation.
The demos come from several industries and cover various topics, including safety, productivity, teamwork, customer care and others. They are all based on just seven principles which can be easily memorized.
Plus there's a fourth type of discussion with a big pay-off when well handled; think how you react when you get a genuine pat on the back:
* Recognition for dependable work reinforces standards whilst improving communication and productivity.
With confidence to handle these specific situations, along with regular work discussions, you can be consistently effective. And If you already follow these principles in your own way you will recognize how useful this app would be for coaching managers reporting to you.
Furthermore, the app is instantly available on your smartphone and theirs.
* The four specific situations described above have their own separate apps with full explanations and relevant demonstrations.
Introducing Change £1.50
Employee Complaints £1.50
Unacceptable Performance £2.00
Giving Recognition - FREE fully functional app
See “More from Developer” on this page for information on them.