You can discover e-STUDIO MFPs on your network, pick up from a list of your most recently used MFPs or select your MFP by scanning the displayed QR code.
It's integrated with TOSHIBA Re-Rite OCR software and allows you to convert scanned images or photo documents into one of 22 editable file formats including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint files.
- Print a document (JPEG/PDF) from cloud storage (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Evernote) to e-STUDIO MFPs
- Print the images stored in Android Gallery or captured by the Camera
- Utilize advanced MFP print setting such as number of copies, duplex, color mode(BW/Color/Twin Color), Paper Type, Paper Size, Staple and Toner Save
- Select Private Print or Hold Print to prevent the printed document from being left on the MFP
- Scan a document from an e-STUDIO MFP and store the document onto your Android device or upload it to cloud storage or send it by Email
- Convert the scanned images or the photo documents to an editable format such as PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint
- Generate and print the QR code of e-STUDIO MFP to simplify MFP discovery
- Use user authentication and department code to maintain a secured office
- The supported TOSHIBA e-STUDIO models should be used
- SNMP and Web Service setting in MFP must be enabled
- Please contact your dealer or sales representative about more configuration when using this application with user authentication or department code
Czech, Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Android 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
- Please install the App of target cloud storage before using this App
- MFPs are not discoverable under the following conditions, manually enter hostname or use the QR Code:
*IPv6 is used
*MFP is out of subnet (Class C) in IPv4
*SSL is used in Web Service Setting
*If the device cannot be found other than the above
- QR code for e-STUDIO306LP is recommended to use B&W copy
- Paper jam is not displayed in the connected device status. The submitted jobs are printed after paper jam is recovered
- If the document is shared from other apps, the document thumbnails might not be displayed. Please save your document in local storage before printing.
- Hold/Private prints are available in e-STUDIO2550C series when the hard disk is installed
- If an MFP paper jam occurs while scanning, you may not see the correct preview, please retry scanning
- User name cannot contain @.
The company names and product names here are the trademarks of their respective companies.