Tyco International’s Compliance Department is responsible for facilitating Tyco’s global compliance programs worldwide. The Department works closely with Tyco’s senior management to promote a culture of ethics and integrity globally, as well as provide legal advice, counseling, education and business support to Tyco’s varied businesses. Compliance with Tyco policies and with all applicable law is the responsibility of all employees, investors, suppliers and customers.
The Tyco Compliance Pocket Guide is a repository of all compliance information Tyco employees need to know to conduct day to day business. Compliance information can be accessed via the following features:
• Homepage RSS Feed - real time updates from the TYC - Compliance and Ethics Group on the Tyco Yammer© Network
• Quick Start - a wizard style guide that will ask you a series of questions and recommend applicable content/resources
• Topics - a list of compliance information that can be browsed by topic
• Forms - compliance forms that can be accessed and filled out from your phone
• Speak Up! - several methods for reporting concerns and contacting experts, including a comprehensive list of contacts and phone numbers
Whether you need to read a policy, fill out a form, report a concern, or brush up on the finer points of compliance, this application has the information you need.
Note: All users are required to login with their Tyco Network Yammer© account to use the app. If you do not have a valid Tyco Network Yammer© account, you will be able to download and install the app, but you will not be able to access the content.