Send Grok offers the power of allowing you to quickly get going on U Grok It without having to write a native app.
Because it’s a simple app that only sends tag information, Send Grok has some limitations:
* It can only do tag inventories, it does not have a locate function.
* It only displays and sends EPC numbers, not any associated database data.
* It has to be connected to the backend via cell or wireless connectivity.
* It cannot commission (write) tags.
* As the developer you have no control over the UI within Send Grok.