• Use the built-in VIN barcode scanner to scan the VIN.
• Decode the VIN with the optional additionally priced ($40/mo.) VIN decoder.
• If there is a barcode of the Stock # available, use the barcode scanner to scan it.
• Easily select most vehicle data with convenient data pickers.
• Tap to select equipment items from any of 4 categories; Decoded standard equipment, decoded optional equipment, imported equipment, or from a general equipment list that you may customize.
• If your dealers use promotional text for their vehicles, a tap lets you select from text entries they already have within their account, or you can type a new one.
• Select warranties with a tap for printing buyers guides.
• Take up to 50 photos per vehicle with the built-in device camera, or use our free "WebLot Photo Match" utility and an external digital camera.
• Also works perfectly with the Samsung Galaxy Camera's, allowing you to do everything MobileLot does, as well as taking professional quality photos while only carrying a camera around the lot!
• When you're done processing a vehicle, you can either publish it right then and there, therefore making it instantly available online, or batch upload all or unpublished vehicles at a later time.
• Once a vehicle has been published, with a tap MobileLot gives you a list of the window stickers and buyers guides configured in the dealers WebLot account. Stickers are easy to configure with our cutting edge web-based designer, and they even support printing QR Codes. Tap the sticker(s) of choice, and MobileLot downloads the PDF to your device and prompts you to open it with your favorite helper application. We suggest installing Adobe Reader for viewing the stickers, PrinterShare for printing to non-HP printers, and HP ePrint for HP printers.
YOU CAN ALSO:
• Print inventory added and printed reports for field tech tracking or for giving to the dealer with your invoice.
• Import vehicles from a dealers WebLot account.
• Use MobileLot to take and upload "photos only" if you don't need to collect vehicle data. When only photos are uploaded, if the vehicle already exists in WebLot, the photos will be added automatically. If the vehicle does not exist, the photos will be stored for 24 hours and may be added to the vehicle by clicking a single "Add MobileLot Uploaded Photos" link when editing the vehicle in the web-based WebLot backend.
• And much more...
There's no better way to see how MobileLot can increase your productivity and bottom line than to try it out.
MobileLot Demo Login:
Account ID: 0
For a complete list of WalkTheLot.com products, visit our website at www.walkthelot.com, or call (800) 615-9981 to see how one or more of our products may be a perfect match for your window sticker printing company, data collection company, or dealer group.