The Forcepoint™ TRITON® AP-MOBILE app is required to use TRITON AP-MOBILE, in addition to offering valuable tools that enhance your experience. You must have an active corporate TRITON AP-MOBILE license.
• Enables the protection offered by TRITON AP-MOBILE.
• Ensures ongoing protection by checking that your mobile device is connected to the Forcepoint cloud service.
• Offers easy-to-use diagnostic tools and system information about your device that help your IT department address potential issues.
• Lets you analyze a website or IP address in real time before you visit it to determine potential threat risk, using Forcepoint CSI: ACE Insight.
• Keeps you up to date on the latest online threats with direct access to the Forcepoint Security Labs™ blog—from the leader in global threat intelligence. This feature is only available on the tablet.
TRITON AP-MOBILE protects your device from potential data loss and the possible theft of intellectual property, plus from mobile malware, web threats, phishing attacks, spoofing, and more— all of which helps you safely access corporate resources.