*Quickly Scan DocumentUse your phone camera to SCAN (take a picture of) all kinds of paper documents: receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc. Batch Scan Mode saves you even more time. It auto detects and adjusts the document orientation.
*Optimize Scan QualitySmart cropping and auto enhancing make worldscan unique. It ensures the texts and graphics in scanned documents are clear and sharp with premium colors and resolutions.
*Easy Search Document
Find any documents within seconds, saving you the trouble of browsing among tons of documents.
*Intelligent Document Management
Intelligent document management on the go. You can allocate documents in groups, sort documents by Date, tag documents etc. Set passwords for confidential documents to avoid information leaks.
*Share & Upload Support
Upload the scanned documents to cloud storages; Share documents between mobile devices and computers via WiFi
1. Scan multi page documents: Scan and manage documents that may include multiple pages.
2. Fast batch scanning: Scan continuously in batch without waiting for processing.
3. Automatic side cut: WorldScan's professional image processing algorithm automatically helps you crop the images.
4. Image enhancement: Ensure documents are clear and readable.
5. Produce PDFs: Preview and produce PDFs.
6. Multi-sized PDFs: More than 10 PDF sizes are available (Letter,A4,B5, etc).You can customize the size or use self-adaption mode.
7. Save image to image library: Conveniently process images and save them to image library.
8. Email: Send your documents (PDF) or processed images by email.
9. Add Header: Search page of document may add headers, which can be searched.
10. Custom category: Set custom categories for your documents to keep them organized and easy to find using "search".
11. Multiple browse modes: Support browse modes such as list and document-categorization.
12. Copy: Support function of document copy to achieve convenient document management.
13. Search: Quickly locate documents by searching document headers, page headers, etc.
Scanning tip: Make sure your document is smooth and sensitive to light.
Note: A flat background color may help achieve the best detection results of document edge.