VIP 2015 is the official app for the technology and user conference "Virtuelle Instrumente in der Praxis" (VIP) hosted by National Instruments from October, 21 to October 23, 2015 in Fürstenfeldbruck near Munich. This conference is a meeting point and networking platform for roughly 700 experts and users from the fields of measurement and automation as well as embedded systems. In 2015, the VIP conference celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Install VIP 2015’s interactive mobile application on your smartphone to:
- See the overview of exhibitors, sessions, speakers and services
- Create your own program for the event (Favorites): bookmark the sessions you wish to attend
- Business matchmaking: find your future business partners and schedule meetings with them
- Use the interactive map to locate booths and sessions
- Automatically receive updates